Summary: Renewable Energy company has a vacancy for a Local project Coordinator who will coordinate the Off-Shore / On-Shore logistics / deliveries for the project sites along with factory and logistics team.
- Ensure to meet the Delivery Schedule according to the contract.
- Follow-up on the manufacturing of the bill of quantities.
- Full liaison with the client and manufacturers.
- Attend all meetings with the client to resolve any technical issues at site with the Tracker System as they may arise.
- Travel between manufacturers factories and PV plant sites to follow up on the materials loaded and installed.
- Responsible to plan, organize, lead and check on all project deliverables to keep the client satisfied and for a successful project.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Manage the documentation of the project and develop spreadsheets or diagrams if it is required.
5 years experience in a similar role
The candidate must be an Independent Thinker capable of taking Initiative and leading sub-contractors and service providers in order to achieve set objectives.
Organizational Skills are essential to ensure a Methodical and Structured approach to the daily administrative tasks required.
A Problem Solving / Solutions mindset is important.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Adaptability and ability to work under pressure when needed.
Ability to handle many variables at once.
Strong ability to set and achieve deadlines.
I technically minded candidate with a strong understanding of logistics.
Spanish speaking an advantage
Strong MS Office essential
Must have a valid driver''s license