Summary: Integrated real estate developer, investor and operator with a focus on central and eastern Europe, investing predominantly in retail assets, selected residential projects and opportunistically across other real estate segments has a vacancy for an Investment Analyst.
- Screen investment opportunities, make investment recommendations and monitor performance of selected investments
- Assist with short- and medium-term financial planning
- Assist with fundraising (project or group level)
- Excellent organization, planning and interpersonal skills;
- Critical thinking, complex problem solving, judgment, and decision-making ability;
- Must have a strong work ethic and be detail-oriented with excellent multitasking skills;
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and work well under pressure;
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently and be self-driven.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- 1-4 years of experience in a fast-paced work environment with a proven record of solving complex business problems
- Strong academic background (University Degrees - Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or a mix of this)
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- A real estate background is not mandatory.
Please email Joanne@connnectrecruit.co.za to apply!