Please email Joanne@connectrecruit.co.za to apply.
Purpose of the role:
- To assist a Senior Financial Advisor in providing exceptional service and advice to the existing client base
- Assisting in onboarding new clients
Summary of responsibilities
- To assist senior Financial Advisor with administration, research, client service and operational tasks
- Prepare client proposals and review reports
- Drafting of minutes and records of advice
- Improvement of operational capabilities of the practice, through improved processes and tech
- Degree or qualification in the relevant field.
- Meet Fit and Proper requirements in terms of the FAIS Act in order to be appointed as a representative.
- Preference will be given to applicants with a postgraduate qualification.
- An understanding of Life Purpose Financial Planning.
Strong IT knowledge and experience working with CRM systems
A thorough understanding of the financial planning process and regulatory environment
Robust knowledge on the investment front including products and markets
The ability to design and implement processes
Desire to be part of a team where each member plays to there own strengths.
- A strategic thinker and ability to solve problems independently
- High written and verbal communication ability
- Client centric
- Ambitious Team player
- Process driven
- Passion for change and improvement
- Relationship builder
- Responsible and organized
- Forward thinker